Pages

topbella

Monday 10 June 2013

Women Inspiring Women Awards

I had a truly remarkable weekend at a beautiful, and indeed life changing, event. The Women Inspiring Women Awards was everything I'd hoped for and more.

 It was such a delight to have been shortlisted for the awards, and to be there in person to be a part of the excitement.  The room was so feminine and light, I couldn't wait to get started.  Every nominee and winner had a unique and fabulous story, which filled me with va va voom!
 How amazing to be a part of a group of dynamic, inspiring women who make me feel I can achieve all my dreams... that is a truly priceless feeling.  I am riding on such a high ever since the awards, and this is going to profoundly affect my business and blog.  I can't wait for you to be a part of it.  The members of Damsels in Success (the sponsors of the awards) have led me to creative workshops, book writing courses, healthy lifestyle plans...but most of all, a community of feminine love and support.
I felt like a princess in this dress, and I plan to feel like that every day :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo