Pages

topbella

Monday 21 January 2013

It's the second half of January...

First of all, welcome to my brand new blog!  I am so excited to be doing this, I have lots of exciting projects going on this year and my blog is a big part of that, so stay tuned.

What I want to address in my first post is... how are everyone's new year's resolutions going?  Have you given up on them yet?!

I have set myself some goals for 2013, and here they are:

Set up my own business - this has long been an ambition of mine and finally, I feel confident enough to take the next step.  This is actually happening.

Get out, meet people, enjoy - I love living in Cardiff and I want to enjoy the city and meet its residents as much as possible.

Do more cooking and baking - I enjoy making cakes and I want to learn new recipes, I will share my creations with you.

Sort out my crafting - I dabble in lots of projects; candle making, soap making, calligraphy, card making, jewellery design.  I want todecide which I enjoy most, and which I am best at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo