Pages

topbella

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Nail art novice!

I love manicures and painting my nails, but I'm not very good at advanced nail art. I have tried lots of looks - croc, magnetic, glitter, french, false - but nothing as impressive as drawing flowers or faces! So for this look, of which I am quite proud, I used one coat of a silver No 7 polish, and drew the dots on with a Topshop nail art pen, to create the domino effect. A top coat finished it off. This little challenge has made me feel a bit more adventurous so I will be trying out new looks soon!

1 comments:

EmilyJane said...

Wthi'n stalkio Blog chdi wan... ti 'di gweld y nail video yma? dwi'n rili rybbish neud petha fel'ma ond neshi fedru neud hon yn eitha hawdd, a ma'n edrych yn amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqW60wgH8vQ

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo