Pages

topbella

Monday 12 August 2013

Creative adventure

As I enjoy my creative explorations, I am using several resources to help me - to inspire me and boost my ideas.

First of all, I've joined a few Facebook groups.  It's always nice to share stories and meet likeminded people.

I've invested in a couple of books, namely 'Art Doodle Love' and 'The Declaration of You' to get the juices flowing.

E-courses also really good resources and I'm working my way through Leonie Dawson's beautiful online workbooks and later I will be registering on Jani Franck's 'Unleash Your Creative Nature.'  Jennifer Lee's amazing box kits and a course called 'Blog Love' by Red Velvet also look like worthy investments.

Of course, I will be sharing my work here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo