Pages

topbella

Monday 11 February 2013

Nails Nails Nails


This look was created by using a pale OPI polish as the base, and then I experimented with 17 nail stickers. 17 the brand, not 17 the number!

I found the stickers were too thick, although they were easily cut into shape. I was glad I had used a pale colour under the stickers - I think they would have looked worse with a dark red or any deep shade, the stickers would have looked too obvious.

The stickers lasted a few days, and they were easily pulled off, leaving a sticky glue on my nails but without harming the varnish.

All in all I wouldn't use the stickers again - the thickness and how obvious they looked on my nails would put me off.  Next time I'll try nail tattoos for a cute pattern that is more subtle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo