Pages

topbella

Thursday 7 February 2013

Spring trend - prints



As the sun tries to make more regular appearances, I think prints add to the spring feeling and they are a great way to wear colour - they look fab with black separates like an overcoat or accessories like shoes or a handbag.

Personally I like to go for quite a natural makeup look with a strong print - curled eyelashes, black mascara, tinted moisturiser and then perhaps a brighter lip colour.

In the same vein I think it is best to let the print do the talking when it comes to jewellery.  A necklace would only get lost in the print so it is best to let it take centre stage at another opportunity!

Florals are also everywhere at the moment, so this dress of mine fits both trends.  I've had the dress for years but I feel it is a classic style and can be dressed up or down.   It also feels really feminine and is a reliable piece I can go back to time and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo