Pages

topbella

Saturday 9 February 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

I've been wearing Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer for a few days now, and I thought I'd share it with you.  It's not a lipstick, it's not a gloss - I think a lacquer is somewhere between the two!  It comes in a variety of shades; I have gone for shade 303 Apocaliptic, the shade Kate Moss wears in the advert (if it's good enough for Kate...!).

I like a bright pink lip - I was tempted to try the nude shade, but I always feel that because of my pale skin, nude colours make me look washed out.  So I've stuck to my trusty colour, and it is a gorgeous shade, definitely one to brighten up a monochrome or neutral outfit, and very light and wearable in texture.  I found it works best with a slick of black mascara and some bronzer, et voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo