Pages

topbella

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pamper night

Last week I went with two of my lovely friends to a charity pamper night in aid of Welsh Hearts at Churchill’s Hotel in Llandaff.   The ticket price was £13 which included treatments and a glass of wine.  So for £13, I got a lovely makeover, hand massage, reiki session and hairstyling, which is very good value for money, I’m sure you’ll agree.

There were also lots of stalls selling cosmetics, lotions, soaps and cupcakes, so I got some gorgeouse Gem Spa Amethyst hand cream, and I picked up a bit of bling in the form of a sparkly ring.
I felt quite glammed up afterwards, with my foundation and sleek hair, it was a shame I was only heading home!  The downside was that it was so busy, the room was relatively small and hot and you had to wait ages for some treatments.  I gave up on trying to have a full mani and my friend spent most of the evening waiting for a massage.

The highlight of the night was picking up a cupcake to eat on the way out, the decorations were amazing J
This kind of event is a lot of fun and makes for a different type of girls night out.  And its all in aid of a good cause, what’s not to like!  I will be looking out for similar events in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo