Pages

topbella

Wednesday 27 March 2013

A chat with Phoenix Collection

I love looking for unique accessories to add a certain something extra to an outfit, so if you're like me I think you'll love Phoenix Collection.  I caught up with Chrissie to ask a couple of qs...
 
 
What inspired you to become a handbag designer?
My inspiration came from a bag I got on holiday and I wanted a certain colour in it and I couldn't get it, so I created it :-)
 
What makes your handbag collection truly unique?
I try to never make two bags the same so they are always very unique :-) also I can personalise them to customers tastes so this makes them even more unique.
 
What is your favourite piece?
My favourite pieces at the moment are the tea pot bag and my new pouch bags. I also love my animal print bags.   But there are many more designs up my sleeves :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lilac Chic© Designed by: Compartidisimo